9.21.2008

a shorty


...this post that is. It will be a shorty.

 I've officially finished my first week traveling. All went fine, no major problems. Just lots of coffee and wishing I was asleep. I got to finish the week with a fantastic evening at Brian and Lauren's place in LA. Axel (formerly known as Zack Gordon) came over as well and we all enjoyed fantastically crafted pizza (about 98% Lauren's doing) and pretty much just talked and joked the whole night. It was a great way to end the week. 

I came back to SB, went to Maggie's for my birthday / end of summer party and now I'm calculating how much time I can waste before I have to go into the office and get ready for next week.

Hopefully, the future will hold some writing of more thoughtful/significant things than a play by play of my last few days.

and in honor of Garrison Keillor...

Be well. Do good work and keep in touch. (five dollars for whoever can tell me what that is from)

there you are...short and sweet for all you A.D.D. readers out there.

2 comments:

lori lester said...

writers almanac. you owe me 5 bucks...you can take me to coffee this weekend. guess it pays to listen to NPR.

lori lester said...

also, I am REALLY jealous that you got to hang out with the Weanys.