9.13.2008

ch ch ch changes

Hello, hello, hello. Many changes to report. First of all, I have officially begun my life as a nomad. I'll pretty much only be in Santa Barbara on the weekends until November. Last week was spent in the central valley, Bakersfield, Fresno, Visalia, Hanford etc. It was hot. And by hot I don't mean awesome, sweet or bumpin' as some may think. I mean hot like can't touch the car door handle, put your hands on the steering wheel or buckle your seat belt hot. Hot like sweat through your collar into your tie hot. I think you get the point. Other than the heat it was good to see what life may be like on the road. I say what life "may" be like because I don't intend to do much the same as we did no our "training" trip. I'm hoping to be organized and keep track of things, you know, minor stuff. As far as the nomadic life, it will be taking me to LA for the next two weeks (with a weekend in SB in between).

As for the other changes, they are wholesale. I will preface this by saying I never said I wouldn't do this so all of you have already made this change I don't want to hear you say I told you so because first of all, you didn't and second of all it was always a possibility. so here goes...I have officially converted to mac. Pretty much all of my electronics are now mac. It is working well so far. I'm still getting used to a few things but overall I am pleased.

Last change is relatively minor. I just returned from a haircut and I'm loving the new look. Just think mohawk. I won't be back in the office for quite some time and my boss will never know!

I wish. I just had it trimmed up, chatted with the lady in spanish and rode my pretty new doo home.

Also, Josiah gets married tomorrow and Kacey in a few weeks. Remember when we were all little kids starting college together?

Ok...I'm headed out for the festivities but I want to put this in writing. I'll bet anyone $5 that Josiah is a Father within a year and a half. Seriously. And don't forget you read it here first.

 That is that my friends. Don't forget to keep it real and holla at me every once in a while.









2 comments:

Kevin Thomas said...

bailon, it's kevin, REJ kevin, i am living in LA, call me or email me and we can get together while you're down here!

kevin.thomas.21@gmail.com
805.259.5478

emilykatz said...

adam! i can't believe you were in visalia. blah! it's so damn hot there, i'm glad you could experience what i GREW UP in.

and welcome to the world of macs.

oh, ps. if you come to sf, you better email me.