I'm having a hard time putting anything down that makes a lick of sense. My mind feels pretty ADD and I'm sick of stopping mid sentence to pursue a different thought. Seriously, it's like being a kid in a candy store where everything you see or sample is almost what you want- but just isn't right. So, I'm trying something simple to see if I can just get through one thought.
This is a picture I took and although a picture is worth at least a thousand words it still isn't quite as good as being there in person. Anyway...take a gander.
I'm realizing more and more how much I love photography. Emily gave me a digital camera before our vacation- it was an amazing surprise and one small way she shows me how well she knows and loves me. With my new toy I've begun thinking more about why I love to photograph things. I think it really is that I enjoy capturing a feeling more than just the view. It's a special thing to look at a piece of art and have a feeling pulled to your surface. I hope to do that when I take pictures. This one does that for me. It makes me feel a sense of adventure, freedom and resoluteness. This is the type of place I was made to explore.
No comments:
Post a Comment